If you want help, list the details to find those that don't follow the pattern:
DETAIL--------------------BLACK ORNAMENT HAS:------------------BLUE ORNAMENT HAS:
*
*
TRIM-----------------------blue--------------------------------------------black
*
STITCHES-----------------black-------------------------------------------blue
*
PLANT---------------------holly-------------------------------------------poinsettia
*
BEADS---------------------2 red-------------------------------------------3 yellow
*
POMPOM ON HAT-_-----?-----------------------------------------------?
*
CLOTHESPIN-------------?-----------------------------------------------?
*
*
ANSWER (see photos again below)
*
1. Both hats have a black pompom, instead of the black hat having a bright blue pompom. This is because I couldn't find a bright blue pompom to buy, and I didn't feel like making one.
*
2. Both scarves have a blue clothespin, instead of the blue scarf having a black clothespin, which I didn't happen to have.
*
3. The black bag doesn't have bright blue stitches up the sides. Instead, they are black, so you can't see them. This means that I didn't take full advantage of every opportunity to make the bag look more decorated.
*
4. The holly on the stocking has three red beads instead of two.
*


To leave a comment, please go back to the blog first.

